Welcome to Coaching
I am looking forward to our work together…
Please look over the Coaching Agreement and the Coaching Intake Form. These are designed with the purpose of creating a foundation that will inspire our best work together.
I believe the Coaching Process is a gift we give to ourselves. It is designed to support you in experiencing inner freedom. It is a way of living in harmony with yourself, and all that is around you – even as life, relationships and events unfold. It is the work you do to liberate yourself mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Coaching facilitates the process of personal, professional and spiritual development.
It is designed for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically healthy and who want to make changes and move forward in their lives. Coaching is not advice, therapy or counseling.
The sessions are designed and are most powerful and transformative when we honor the relationship with the following agreements:
As the Client:
- Schedule your sessions and make payments up front
- Arrive to the session on time, centered, and ready to engage
- Be willing to move out of your comfort zone
- Give me feedback about your coaching experience, including what works well and what does not
- Follow through on your actions from each session
As your Coach:
- I will be fully present in each session
- I will offer a non-judgmental space
- I will provide a confidential and safe space for your process
- I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear, and ask questions.
- I will encourage and be open to your feedback.
- I will make requests for you to stretch yourself or deepen the work done in the session by writing, taking on a task, or resolving an issue. You are free to negotiate, accept or decline these requests.
Find a quiet space, relax and take some time to reflect on the following questions…